|dc.description||BA (Hons) Events Management||en_US
|dc.description.abstract||The organisation All Sports is an Ltd company looking to provide a residential sports summer camp in the Cheltenham area for children aged between 10 and 16. The enterprise project aims and objectives are as follows:
Enterprise Project Aims:
• To produce a business plan to set up a sports summer camp
• To decide whether there is the need for this business in the Cheltenham area.
• To discuss whether the business proposal is feasible.
• To evaluate the setting up of a sports camp in Cheltenham.
Enterprise Project Objectives:
• To conduct a literature review discussing health and fitness and the history of summer camps.
• To undertake market research to discover the target market and information relating to what the customer would want.
• To compile a business plan to evaluate the business using appropriate graphs and tables to quantify my results.
• To discuss and evaluate the feasibility of the business.
• To include a conclusion as to whether the business idea is realistic and to make any recommendations for future study.
A research questionnaire was conducted in order to establish whether there was a gap in the market for the business. The results showed that most parents and children would use the service.
A SWOT analysis was also undertaken which showed the opportunities outweighed the threats and the strengths outweighed the weaknesses, which can all be overcome.||en_US
|dc.publisher||Cardiff Metropolitan University||
|dc.title||All sports: critically evaluating the feasibility of setting up a sports summer camp in the Cheltenham area.||en_US