|dc.description.abstract||The aim of the research undertaken in the following project was 'To set up and run a mobile smoothie business in Cardiff '. The author had to undertake the required tasks that are needed when setting up a business, in order to complete the project. To satisfy the aim of the project the following tasks were achieved:
• An analysis of the market research the smoothie mobile is going to be entering. Including a competitor analysis and customer analysis using primary and secondary data collection.
• The creation of a business name and image
• Financial analysis carried out of the business including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flow sheets.
• The issues surrounding legal matters facing the smoothie mobile business such as street trading licences, health and safety licences and VAT/insurance matters.
• An analysis of the potential future of the business, looking at aspects such as future staff requirements, future business recommendations and future financial prospects.
• An evaluation of the smoothie mobile using PEST and SWOT analysis.
The project is divided into succinct and clear sections to help the reader of the project. These sections are:
• The Introduction
• The Literature review
• The Market Study
• The Results-Business Plan
• The Discussion
• The Conclusion
The market research of the project was carried out in the form of primary data using questionnaires, the secondary data was used when researching the business literature and market analysis.
Using methods such as PEST and SWOT and utilising information on the smoothie mobile the project has drawn to the conclusion that The Smoothie Mobile will be a successful business and make a profit during the second year of trading.||en_US